Personalized Support from Nicole Schillinger, our Registered Dietitian
To qualify as a Registered Dietitian (RD), Nicole Schillinger completed all of the training, education, and licensing
requirements necessary to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
She has worked as a clinical RD for over 10 years in managerial and directorial roles in hospitals, nursing homes and
assisted living facilities.
Over the course of her career, and now, as a Registered Dietitian directing her own private practice, Nicole skillfully uses
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) to help individuals with serious and multiple diseases improve the quality of their lives.
In her own words, “It is very gratifying to successfully educate patients with several disease states. I’m able to give them the
tools to adjust their lifestyle, make healthier choices, follow an exercise regimen, and feel better about themselves.”
Some of Nicole’s achievements include:
- Guiding those with diabetes as they reduce their dependence on insulin or manage their blood sugar levels
- Counseling pre- and post-operative gastric bypass patients
- Helping people lower their high cholesterol/triglycerides, and/or high blood pressure
- Educating those with kidney disease, both pre dialysis and hemodialysis, about the complexity of the renal diet—from protein to
potassium and beyond
- Assisting the obese and overweight to lose weight by making diet and exercise changes
- Helping cancer patients who need to gain or maintain weight, or who may suffer from treatment-related nausea
- Aiding in disease prevention with an emphasis on whole, natural foods and stress management
Nicole is also a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor with many years of experience and proven results.